What we do?
From concept to design, engineering through to pre-commission, our range of specialist services and friendly experienced team will provide you with the right support and solutions for any engineering project.
We undertake Projects and provide Services including:
- Materials Supply and Management.
- Engineering Design and Detailing including Inspection and Test.
- New Mechanical Installations of major and minor works.
- Provision of Resource (Staff and Trades Labour) for Project specific, plant Shut-downs and routine Maintenance works.
- Plant and Machinery Relocations.
- Project Management services for new installation works, shutdown programs and preventative maintenance activities.
- Workshop Fabrications - Piping and
Structural Steel including Mechanical
We specialise in:
- Welding Procedures and Qualifications to ASME IX and AS 3992
- Pressure and Process piping to AS 4041, AS 2885 and ANSE B31.3
- Structural Steel to AS 4100 & AS1554 and DW.1.1
- Pressure Vessels and Storage Tanks to AS 1210 and API 650
- Inspection and Testing through accredited third party inspection services.
Our fabrication facility supplies top end down services including full material traceability (supplied and or free issued), engineering detail and shop drawings, work method statements (WMS) for complex work activities, in-house fabrication and surface protection covered by full QA & QC accredited systems.
- Shop Floor Area - 1200m2
- Overhead Crane Capacity - 10T SWL