From concept to design, engineering, construction through to pre-commissioning, our range of specialist fabrication services combined with our responsive professional team will deliver the right support and solution for your engineering project.
Since 1999, we’ve helped numerous clients complete large-scale projects, delivering Supply Only, Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC), Planned Shutdowns and Project Management services and contracts.
Every project is underpinned by our ongoing commitment to safety, quality and service, our aim is to deliver above industry standards and best practice.
Quality and safety on every project
With over two decades delivering projects for major clients across Australia, the Rylea Engineering team have developed a set of objectives that always aim above and beyond set expectations.
- We strive to provide a level of service that exceeds client expectations
- We employ cost effective solutions to ensure the financial viability of the project
- Our Operating, Safety and Quality systems are continuously reviewed and improved
- We are committed to employing, training and developing people who are professional, competent and adhere to the high standards we work to
- Our reputation is built on service reliability and delivery
Our core business services include:
- Project Management services for new installation works, shutdown programs and preventative maintenance activities
- Engineering design and detailing including inspection and test
- Provision of resources (staff and trades labour) for project specific, plant shut-downs and routine maintenance works
- Materials supply and management
- New mechanical installations
- Plant and machinery relocations
- Workshop fabrications
Our team specialises in:
- Welding to ASME IX and AS 3992
- Pressure and process piping to AS 4041, AS 2885 and ASME B31.3
- Structural steel to AS 4100 & AS1554 and AWS D1.1
- Pressure vessels and storage tanks to AS 1210 and API 650
- Inspection and testing through NATA accredited third party inspection services ISO/IEC 17025
- Work method statements
- Constructability methods
- Our fabrication workshop has a shop floor area of 1200m2, with an overhead crane capacity of 10T WLL
- Full material traceability
- Work method statements (WMS) for complex work activities
- Engineering detail and shop drawings